Ideas to Done™ is currently on hiatus.
If you know of a person or a topic that you would like to see when Ideas to Done™ returns, please drop Sarah a line. Thank you!
Ideas to Done™ with Sarah Hawkins” airs live at noon ET on the third Friday of the month. Join us for these informal chats with some of Sarah’s favorite people about getting things done in business and in life.
Webinars last about 45 minutes, including audience participation and Q&A time at the end.
- October 6: Sam Tackeff /// digital detox
- October 20: Alida Zweidler-McKay /// delegation & team building
- November 3: Marissa Bishop /// the strategic to-do list
- November 17: Kim Dawson /// you need a strategic plan
- December 1: Jackie Zukerman /// what it takes to publish a magazine
- December 15: Rachele Pojednic ///#StrongProcess
- January 12: Karyn Kelbaugh /// master your client feedback
Audience participation is welcome and encouraged! However, if you want to participate but can’t make it, register anyway—you’ll be notified when a recording is available to stream.
Ideas to Done Guest Posts & Archived Conversations
Guest posts and recorded conversations are archived here.