“Ideas to Done with Sarah Hawkins” airs live every other Friday at noon ET. Join us for these twice monthly chats with some of Sarah’s favorite people about getting things done in business and in life.
Webinars last about 45 minutes, including audience participation and Q&A time at the end.
- October 6: Sam Tackeff /// digital detox
- October 20: Alida Zweidler-McKay /// delegation & team building
- November 3: Marissa Bishop /// the strategic to-do list
- November 17: Kim Dawson /// you need a strategic plan
- December 1: Jackie Zukerman /// what it takes to publish a magazine
- December 15: Rachele Pojednic /// Strong Process
- December 29: Sarah Hawkins /// End of Year Wrapup
- January 12: Karyn Kelbaugh /// topic tba
- Feburay 16: guest tba /// topic tba
Audience participation is welcome and encouraged! However, if you want to participate but can’t make it, register anyway—you’ll be notified when a recording is available to stream.
Ideas to Done Guest Posts & Archived Conversations
Guest posts and recorded conversations are archived here.