Women Who Lunch
Women Who Lunch is a semi-monthly luncheon series organized by Sarah Hawkins of True North Business Management. Lunches are held every other Tuesday in the Brookline/JP/West Rox area. We vary venues and menus, but our purpose remains the same: to get to know other women in business, and to be a locus of mutual support and celebration.
To that end, we’ll have an informal agenda at each lunch:
- Introductions: tell us about you and your business
- Current projects: what are you currently working on?
- Challenges: what challenges are you facing?
- Opportunities: what’s on the horizon? How can we help you?
By introducing ourselves and sharing where we are with our businesses, we get stronger. We play with vulnerability, and we expand opportunities for ourselves and each other.
So, bring your business cards and be prepared to make some great connections!
To be alerted about upcoming lunches, join the list.
I look forward to seeing you at one – or all! – of the Women Who Lunch events.
Mark your calendar and join us for the full series! Registration is open for the dates below with links.
- Tuesday October 10 – at Al Wadi, West Roxbury
Tuesday October 24– CANCELLED
- Tuesday November 7 – at La Voile, Brookline
- Tuesday November 21 – at West on Centre
- Tuesday December 5 – at Del Frisco’s
- Tuesday December 19 – at Seasons 52
- Tuesday January 9
- Tuesday January 23
- Tuesday February 6
- Tuesday February 20